National Bank for Agriculture and Rural DevelopmentNational Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development NABARD Online Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Education and Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online
- Application Begin : 15/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 03/02/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 03/02/2020
- Exam Date CBT : 25 February 2020
- Admit Card Available Pre : 14 February 2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- For P&SS Post Only : 25-40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : 800/-
- SC / ST / PH : 150/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline Payment E Challan Fee Mode
- National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development Nabard Latest Job Recruitment for Various Post Candidate Can Apply Between 15/01/2020 to 03/02/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Nabard Bank Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Vacancy Details Total : 154 Post
|5 Year Service in Navy / Army / Airforce|
|Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University with 50% Marks|
|Bachelor Degree in Agriculture with Minimum 50% Marks.|
Food/ Dairy Processing
|Bachelor Degree in Food Processing /Food Technology/ Dairy Sciences and /or Dairy Technology with 50% Marks.|
Land Development Soil Science
|Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with 50% Marks.|
Environmental Engineering / Sciences
|Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering with 50% Marks.|
Agriculture Marking / Agri Business Management
|Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Business Management with 50% Marks.|
|BE / B.Tech Degree in Geo Informatics with 50% Marks.|
Agriculture Economic / Economics
|Bachelor Degree in Economics/Agriculture Economics with 50% Marks.|
|Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/Information Technology with 50% Marks.|
|Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with CA Degree.|
|Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with CS Degree.|
|BBA / BMS Finance/Banking with Minimum 50% Marks.|
Human Resource Management
|BBA / BBM with Human Resource Management and 50% Marks.|
|Bachelor Degree in Statistics with 50% Marks.|
|Bachelor Degree in Hindi with English as a Mains Subject with 50% Marks. More Details Read Notification.|
|Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with 50% Marks.|