MP ADPO Recruitment 2021 – 92 Posts , Eligibility, salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, MPPSC Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post for Assistant District Prosecution Officer ADPO Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, MPPSC|
|Post Name||Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO)|
|Total Vacancy||92 Posts|
|Required Qualification||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)|
|Salary||Rs.9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- +4200 Grade Pay|
|Last Date to Apply||16th July 2021|
Total Post:- 92 Posts
- Application Begin : 17/06/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/07/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee :16/07/2021
- Correction Last Date : 18/07/2021
- General / Other State : 1000/-
- MP Reserve Category : 500/-
- Correction Charge : 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash at MP Online Kiosk or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/06/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
Vacancy Details :-
Important Links : MP ADPO Recruitment 2021
How to Fill Form of MP ADPO Recruitment 2021.
- Open the official website @ mppsc.nic.in
- Then on the home page, check for the notification about the Recruitment of MP ADPO Recruitment 2021.
- Click on that link.
- And then read the whole notification carefully.
- And if you are interested and eligible, then you can apply online from 17th June 2021.
- Do remember that, the last date for online application submission is 16th July 2021.
More Latest Jobs
- Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Vacancy 2021
- Rajasthan RPSC RAS Exam 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification
- Navy Electrical Jobs